Welcome to our express Thai cooking class
Joining one of our express cooking classes you will learn about exotic Thai ingredients, spices, and herbs and how to make delicious Thai food with its unique flavors and aroma.
You can choose between morning, afternoon and evening class sessions. The classes usually takes 2 1/2 hours. (If you have limited time let us know, and the time can be cut down to 90 minutes)
The cooking class will be conducted in a relaxed and informal air-conditioned cooking environment and cooking with us you will enjoy fresh, natural and healthy food, no MSG, all meals are made using natural locally sourced products. We also offer vegan/vegetarian menu options.
Price is 1.200 THB (38 USD / 35 EUR) per person. All ingredients, 4 meals, refreshments, transport to and from Bearing BTS station are included, you only need to bring an appetite for Thai food!
Our 4 dish menu changes daily, with a selection that includes all time Thai favorite dishes like:
- Spicy Shrimp Soup (Tom Yum Goong)
- Spicy Green Papaya Salad (Som Tum)
- Thai style Fried Noodles (Pad Thai)
- Chicken in Coconut Soup (Tom Kha Kai)
- Drunken Noodles (Pad Kee Mao)
- Northern Chicken Noodle Soup (Khao Soi)
- Red Curry (Gaeng Daeng)
- Thai Waterfall Salad (Nam Tok)
- Fried Rice (Khao Pad)
- Fried Basil and Pork (Pad Krapow Moo Saap)
- Green Chicken Curry (Gaeng Keow Wan Kai)
- Spicy Pork Salad (Yam Moo)
- Chicken with Cashew Nuts (Kai Med Ma Muang)
- Coconut Pumpkin Curry (Gang Fak Tong)
- Sweet and Sour Chicken (Pad Priew Wan)
- Mango Sticky Rice (Khao Niaow Ma Muang)
- + many more..
*Vegan and vegetarian options are also available.
If you have any particular favorite dishes or if you have allergies/dietary restrictions please make a note of that during booking.
*You will also receive a information email with menu, times, meetup and contact details after having booked a class.