Welcome to our hands-on authentic Thai cooking class in Bangkok
Joining one of our cooking classes you get to experience a local Thai market visit, cook 4 Thai dishes and of-course also get to enjoy eating them.
We’ll start off the class by a visit to Samrong market to experience a slice of Thai everyday life and then proceed to our friendly home style kitchen to prepare, cook and eat the Thai dishes of the day.
Price is 1.480 THB (49 USD / 44 EUR) per person. All ingredients, 4 meals, refreshments, transport to and from Bearing BTS station are included, you only need to bring an appetite for Thai food!
You can choose between morning, afternoon and evening class sessions. Classes usually takes from 3 to 4 hours.
The daily menu for our shared cooking classes are flexible and changes for each cooking session and consists of 4 delicious Thai dishes.
Each shared class booking includes the option of choosing 1 of the dishes to be included with the class session menu from our standard Thai dish menu selection.
Our shared class menu include among other such Thai food favorites as:
- Papaya salad (Som Tam)
- Spring Rolls (Por Pia Tod)
- Hot and Sour Thai Soup (Tom Yum)
- Thai Coconut Soup (Tom Kha)
Standalone Main Dishes
- Stir Fried Rice Noodles (Pad Thai)
- Noodles with Sweet Soy Sauce (Pad See Ew)
- Drunken Noodles (Pad Kee Mao)
- Seafood Salad with Glass Noodles (Yum Woon Sen)
Main Dishes With Rice
- Green Curry (Gaeng Keow Wan)
- Massman Curry (Gaeng Massaman)
- Sweet and Sour Chicken (Pad Priew Wan)
- Thai Waterfall Salad (Nam Tok)
- Sweet Sticky Rice With Mango (Khao Niaow Ma Muang)
- Pumpkin in Coconut Milk (Fak Thong Gang Buad)
- Banana in Coconut Milk (Kluai Buat Chi)
- Red Rubies in Coconut Milk (Thapthim Krop)
If you have any particular favorite dishes or if you have allergies/dietary restrictions please make a note of that during booking.
*You will also receive a information email with menu, times, meetup and contact details after having booked a class.