Welcome to My Thai Cooking’s vegetarian and vegan cooking classes in Bangkok, where you will learn how to make delicious vegetarian Thai food.
We are happy to being able to offer a vegan and vegetarian cooking course using organic vegetables and ingredients to create amazing Thai dishes.
Our classes for vegetarian and vegan cooking are available for one person alone or for small groups with personal instructions and also include complementary pick-up/drop-off at Bearing BTS station.
We offer Express, Shared and Private vegan/vegetarian classes.
A class usually takes around 3 hours and you will learn to make flavorful and exotic Thai vegetarian dishes.
See our other cooking class alternatives
Vegetarian starter dishes & Salads menu:
- Spicy Mushroom Salad (Yam Het)
- Fresh Spring Rolls
- Crispy Vegan Spring Rolls
- Green Papaya Salad
- Coconut Soup
- Thai Golden Bags
- Thai Stir-fried Vegetables
- Thai Pomelo Salad
- Waterfall Mushroom Salad
- Thai Mango Salad with Tofu
- Vegan Pad Thai
- Pumpkin Coconut Curry
- Sweet & Sour Tofu
- Tom Yam Soup
- Green Curry
- Red Curry
- Panang Curry
- Yellow Curry
- Jungle Curry
- Stir Fried Tofu With Cashew Nuts
- Drunken Noodles
- Mixed Vegetables Tofu
- Thai Pineapple Fried Rice
- Stir-fried Noodles with Tofu
- Coconut Jelly (Wun Kati)
- Thai Red Rubies (Tub Tim Krob)
- Mango Sticky Rice (Khao Niaow Ma Muang)
- Pumpkin in Coconut Milk (Fak Thong Gang Buad)
- Banana In Coconut Milk (Kluai Buat Chi)
- Coconut Milk Custard (Khanom Thuai)
- Thai Pudding with Coconut Topping (Khanom Tako)
- Cantaloupe in Coconut Milk (Dang-tie Gati)
Price starts from: 1,507 THB (45 USD / 42 EUR) Per person.
Use our online booking system to check availability and select wanted class start time or if you prefer contact us via email, phone, Messenger or WhatsApp.
*Upon receiving your online booking we will contact you to confirm and setup class schedule and selection of dishes according to your preferences.
Getting to My Thai Cooking:
We provide a complimentary pick-up service at Bearing BTS Station which is located on Sukhumvit Road in the Bang Na area of Bangkok.
The Bangkok Sky Train System (BTS) provides a fast and easy way of travel around Bangkok, view the BTS Station Map to find your closest BTS or MRT station.
On request we can also offer door to door transfer service packages from your Bangkok hotel, home or office. (subject to availability)