Booking of Bangkok Cooking Classes
Online Class Booking:
In-Person Bangkok Cooking Class Booking:
Virtual Online Classes
We offer online classes available World Wide, all you need is internet access and a Mobil, Tablet or Desktop computer to join one of our classes over video chat.
- Private Online Classes – Starts at: 25 USD (23 EUR / 869 THB) Per person.
- VIP 24/7 Online Classes – Starts at: 100 USD (93 EUR / 3,476 THB) inc. 2 persons and 2 dishes.
Online Classes Information Online Classes Booking
Bangkok In-Person Classes
- Private Thai Cooking Class From 2,607 THB (75 USD / 70 EUR) Per person.*
- Shared Group Thai Cooking Class + Market Tour 10 am – 1,564 THB (45 USD / 42 EUR) Per person.**
- Shared Group Thai Cooking Class 3 pm / 15.00 – 1,217 THB (35 USD / 33 EUR) Per person.***
*Private classes have a 4 dishes customizable menu and the class is not shared with others outside of the booked party.
**10 am Shared Group classes + Market tour have a daily changing 3 dishes menu of popular Thai dishes, this class contains participants from different booking groups..
***3 pm / 15.00 Shared Group classes have a daily changing 3 dishes menu of popular Thai dishes, this class contains participants from different booking groups..
On-request Bangkok In-Person Classes
- Vegetarian Thai Cooking Class – Select shared or private class and add “Vegan” or “Vegetarian” in the comments section.
- Street Food Cooking Class – Select shared or private class and add “Street Food” in the comments section.
- Thai Dessert Class – Select private class and add “Desserts” in the comments section.
If you wish a vegan, vegetarian, pescaterian, halal or kosher class or have other dietary requirements just add that in the comments during booking.
If you wish further customization and/or wish add-on services like for instance hotel round trip transport, local attraction visits, babysitting and/or kids activities then add a note about it in the comments section and we will get back to you.
*Included in the price: Pickup and drop-off at Bearing BTS sky train station, all ingredients, 4 meals, Thai herbal drinks/coffee/tea/water, Wi-Fi internet access and copies of the course cooking recipes.
If you have any question, please Contact Us