Online Cooking Classes For Authentic Thai Food
Learn to cook delicious Thai dishes from anywhere in the world via our online classes.
We offer cooking classes for authentic Thai dishes, Thai desserts, Vegan/Vegetarian Thai dishes as well as fusion Thai dishes adapted to local ingredients.
We offer 3 different options for Online Learning.
Video Cooking Tutorials
Join our membership program at Cookery Wizard, to get access to all our existing cooking video tutorials as well as new weekly released cooking videos.
Online Shared Group Video Chat Cooking Classes
Join other foodies from around the world in our shared online classes via Zoom to learn how to make delicious Thai dishes in your own home. You will get step-by-step coaching, cooking tips, and can ask all the questions you want.
Private Online Video Chat Cooking Classes.
Our private cooking classes are highly flexible with a large menu selection as well as personal interactions with your instructor who will cook alongside you, watch and coach you as you complete the selected Thai dishes together. (Private classes can be booked as a solo class, private group class or dinner party/date night event. price/times )
If you have some particular favorite dish you can’t find in our Thai dishes selection, please contact us to inquire if it can be added.
How To: Online Video Tutorials.
- Signup for a Premium Membership at Cookery Wizard
- This will give you access to view all our existing cooking video tutorials as well as weekly released new cooking tutorials at your own convenience.
How To: Online Shared Cooking Class.
- Check our scheduled group classes times, and book a spot in the wanted one
- You will also be supplied with a list of the ingredients and cookware needed for the selected Thai dish(s).
- You will be emailed a zoom link to join the selected class.
How To: Online Private Cooking Class.
- Contact us to Book an Online Cooking Class.
- You will get to select the dish(s) you want to learn how to cook and choose a suitable time for your cooking session.
- You will also be supplied with a list of the ingredients and cookware needed for the selected Thai dish(s). (If you have problem getting any of the ingredients in your part of the world, we will adapt the recipe to use substitutes you can get locally)
It’s easy! Since you are already viewing our website online, you probably have everything you need!
- A laptop with a built in camera, mic and speakers or a computer with external camera, speakers and microphone. (You can also use a mobile or a tablet, but for optimal experience, we recommend using a computer/laptop.)
- A fast and stable internet connection.
- By default our online classes are run via Zoom, for private classes we can also accommodate other video chat preferences like for instance Skye, WhatsApp or FaceTime.
Video Chat Info: