The street food of Thailand is known world wide for its amazing flavors and taste and to experience Thai street food is in itself worth a trip to the land of smiles.
We are happy to being able to offer a street food cooking course using fresh and natural ingredients to create amazing Thai street food dishes.
Joining one of our street food classes you will learn how to cook delicious street food dishes with flexible options and a large menu selection of Thai Street Food favorites.
Our classes for street food cooking are available for one person alone or for small groups and include complementary pick-up/drop-off at Bearing BTS station.
We Offer Express, Shared and Private Street Food Classes.
For express class you start straight off with learning to cook delicious street food dishes while for private and shared classes you can also choose to include a visit to an authentic Thai fresh food market.
A class usually takes from 3 to 4 hours and you will learn to make 4 tasty dishes from our Thai street food menu.
See our other cooking class alternatives
Thai Street Food Menu:
- Spring Rolls (Por Pia Tod)
- Green Papaya Salad (Som Tam)
- Hot and Sour Soup With Shrimps (Tom Yam Goong)
- Coconut Chicken Soup (Tom Kha Gai)
- Green Curry Chicken Soup (Gaeng Keow Wan)
- Yellow Curry Chicken Soup (Kaeng Kari Gai)
- Massaman Chicken Curry (Massaman Gai)
- Panang Pork Curry (Panang Moo)
- Stir Fried Noodles With Shrimps (Pad Thai Goong)
- Drunken Noodles (Pad Kee Mao)
- Stir Fried Noodles with Pork (Pad See Ew)
- Stir Fried Shrimps with Yellow Curry (Pad Pong Karee Goong)
- Stir Fried Minced Pork with Basil (Pad Kra Pao Moo)
- Stir Fried Chicken with Cashew Nuts (Gai Pad Med Ma Muang)
- Fried Rice Recipe with Shrimps (Khao Pad Goong)
- Minced Pork Salad (Larb Moo)
- Spicy Thai Pork Salad (Nam Tok Moo)
- Grilled Pork Skewers (Moo Ping)
- Chicken Satay with Peanut Sauce (Satay Gai)
- Mango Sticky Rice (Khao Niaow Ma Muang)
- Banana In Coconut Milk (Kluai Buat Chi)
If you have some particular favorite Thai street food dish you don’t see in our menu, please contact us to inquire if it can be included.
Price starts from: 1.200 THB (39 USD / 35 EUR) Per person.
Use our online booking system to check availability and select wanted class start time or if you prefer contact us via email, phone, Messenger or WhatsApp.
*Upon receiving your online booking we will contact you to confirm and setup class schedule and selection of dishes according to your preferences.
Getting to My Thai Cooking:
We provide a complimentary pick-up service at Bearing BTS Station which is located on Sukhumvit Road in the Bang Na area of Bangkok.
The Bangkok Sky Train System (BTS) provides a fast and easy way of travel around Bangkok, view the BTS Station Map to find your closest BTS or MRT station.
On request we can also offer door to door transfer service packages from your Bangkok hotel, home or office. (subject to availability)