Thai Desserts (Khanom Wan Thai) are delicious treats traditionally made with natural ingredients like rice, coconuts, flowers, beans, nuts and fruits.
We are happy to being able to offer a Thai dessert course using fresh and natural ingredients to create amazing Thai Desserts.
Our classes for Thai desserts are available for one person alone or for small groups and include complementary pick-up/drop-off at Bearing BTS station.
A class usually takes from 3 to 4 hours and you will learn to make 4 authentic Thai desserts.
See our other cooking class alternatives
Thai Dessert Menu:
- Khao Niao Mamuang – Thai Mango Sticky Rice
- Khanom Tom – Thai Coconut Balls
- Tub Tim Krob – Thai Red Rubies
- Khanom Bua Loi – Rice Dumplings in Sweet Coconut Cream
- Toong Thong – Thai Crispy Golden Bags
- Tang Thai Num Kati – Thai Muskmelon in Coconut Milk
- Khanom Chor Muang – Steamed Thai Dumplings
- Wun Kati – Coconut Jelly
- Khanom Tako – Thai Pudding with Coconut Topping
- Sa-khu Cantaloupe – Cantaloupe and Tapioca in Coconut Milk
- Khanom Thuai – Coconut Milk Custard
- Fak Thong Gang Buad – Thai Pumpkin in Coconut Milk
- Por Pia Tod – Crispy Thai Spring Rolls (mini version)
- Por Pia Sod – Fresh Thai Spring Rolls
- Kluai Buat Chi – Thai Banana In Coconut Milk
- Khanom Tang Taek – Thai Pancakes with Coconut Filling / Poorman’s Pancake
If you have some particular favorite Thai dessert you don’t see in our menu, please contact us to inquire if it can be included.
Private Class Price: 2.500 THB (76 USD / 64 EUR) Per person.
Use our online booking system to check availability and select wanted class start time or if you prefer contact us via email, phone, Messenger or WhatsApp.
*Upon receiving your online booking we will contact you to confirm and setup class schedule and selection of dishes according to your preferences.
Getting to My Thai Cooking:
We provide a complimentary pick-up service at Bearing BTS Station which is located on Sukhumvit Road in the Bang Na area of Bangkok.
The Bangkok Sky Train System (BTS) provides a fast and easy way of travel around Bangkok, view the BTS Station Map to find your closest BTS or MRT station.
On request we can also offer door to door transfer service packages from your Bangkok hotel, home or office. (subject to availability)